March 30, 2018 0 Comments
- 07/24/21: Porsche donates one million euros in emergency aid for flooded areas - Porsche Newsroom
By making a donation of one million euros, Porsche AG is supporting Germany’s relief coalition Aktion Deutschland Hilft e.V. in its work in the flood-stricken areas.
- 07/24/21: Both Porsche 99X Electric score points at London premiere - Porsche Newsroom
After setting the best qualifying time, André Lotterer (GER) narrowly missed out on claiming the third podium of the season for the TAG Heuer Porsche Formula E Team at the London E-Prix.
- 07/23/21: Porsche at the IAA 2019 - Porsche Newsroom
Porsche will use three drive technologies in the future: highly emotive petrol engines, powerful plug-in hybrids and – from now on – also all-electric powertrains.
- 07/23/21: Digital premium offerings focusing on all automotive aspects - Porsche Newsroom
The winners of the first Porsche Data Cup presented their projects on the Startup Autobahn innovation platform: the successful applications included a digital logbook, an evaluation of accident damages using artificial intelligence and a tailored insurance calculation.
- 07/22/21: The legend of Porsche at Le Mans with contemporary witnesses and anecdotes - Porsche Newsroom
In the new episode of Porsche Moments, host Timo Bernhard meets Walter Röhrl, Hans-Joachim Stuck, and Norbert Singer.
- 07/22/21: Porsche is joining Zync as a strategic partner - Porsche Newsroom
Porsche is expanding its start-up ecosystem with Zync. The Stuttgart-based sports car manufacturer is joining the US tech start-up as a strategic partner through its company builder, Forward31.
- 07/22/21: Porsche becomes principal sponsor of the Elbphilharmonie concert hall - Porsche Newsroom
Porsche is continuing to expand its programme of cultural support by forming a collaboration with one of the most modern and important concert halls in the world: from the end of July, Porsche Deutschland will become the principal sponsor of Hamburg’s prestigious Elbphilharmonie concert hall.
- 07/21/21: BASF and Porsche partner to develop high-performing lithium-ion batteries for electric vehicles - Porsche Newsroom
BASF has been selected by Cellforce Group (CFG), a joint venture between Porsche and Customcells, as the exclusive cell development partner for its next generation lithium-ion battery.
- 07/20/21: Stronger, sharper, sportier: the new Macan - Porsche Newsroom
Porsche launches the new Macan with increased performance, a sharper design and a new operating concept. All three available versions come with significantly more power than their predecessors.
- 07/19/21: Like father, like son: meet the Liebs - Porsche Newsroom
Really, there’s no such thing as having petrol in the veins or ‘Porsche DNA’ – but some people are so closely linked to a brand that one might wonder. Take the Lieb family: where the father takes care of the servicing while the son wins at Le Mans.