March 30, 2018 0 Comments
- 10/21/21: Harnessing 1.21 gigawatts: less time charging, more time travelling - Porsche Newsroom
Not so long ago, harnessing 1.21 gigawatts meant a trip Back to the Future. Today, it’s a little less fraught and a lot more practical, being contained within a rapidly expanding network of chargers readily available to the Porsche Taycan.
- 10/21/21: Making accounting faster and more accurate: Porsche supports auditors with AI - Porsche Newsroom
Artificial intelligence is used in many forward-looking projects – including within Porsche's Finance department.
- 10/20/21: New Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 RS excels during final testing - Porsche Newsroom
The Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 is getting a big brother: the 718 Cayman GT4 RS. The new top model of the 718 family is well prepared for its world premiere in November.
- 10/19/21: Ruby and The Wanderettes - Porsche Newsroom
First time off-road racers Abby Bassett and Beth Bowman take on the Rebelle Rally – a navigational and endurance challenge through the California and Nevada desert, in a stock Cayenne S.
- 10/19/21: Double victory at the finale: Maximilian Benecke is the new Esports champion - Porsche Newsroom
A perfect ending to the Porsche Esports Carrera Cup Deutschland season for Maximilian Benecke: The German won both races on Sunday at the final event on the iRacing simulation platform and was crowned the new champion.
- 10/19/21: Rear bicycle carrier for the Taycan Cross Turismo: a weighty idea - Porsche Newsroom
The Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo is made for travel and adventures. That’s why Porsche decided not to design a heavy trailer hitch for it. Even so, the sturdiest of bikes and e-bikes can still be easily transported.
- 10/18/21: Porsche Ventures invests in iMaker - Porsche Newsroom
A strategic investment that goes beyond the automotive industry: Porsche Ventures has invested in the technology company iMaker, China's leading provider of virtual influencers and digital ecosystems.
- 10/15/21: White Paper – Strategic Change Management - Porsche Newsroom
Today, many CEOs face the same problem: They lead their company into a comprehensive transformation, but 80 percent fail due to employees resistance and a lack of competence for the desired change.
- 10/15/21: Porsche deliveries up by 13 per cent - Porsche Newsroom
Record result for the first three quarters: between January and September 2021, Porsche delivered 217,198 vehicles worldwide. This represented a 13 per cent increase for the sports car manufacturer.
- 10/15/21: Artists take centre stage at Porsche - Porsche Newsroom
Porsche is shining a spotlight on art: the sports car manufacturer is offering artists new channels to showcase their work to a wider audience through its two projects, The Art of Dreams and Global Gallery.