March 30, 2018 0 Comments
- 01/24/23: Comprehensive service for journalists in the 2023 motorsport season - Porsche Newsroom
Porsche Motorsport and the new Porsche Penske Motorsport factory squad are offering even broader services for media representatives in the 2023 season.
- 01/24/23: Announcing the return of the Porsche Esports Sprint Challenge Canada in 2023 - Porsche Newsroom
Porsche Canada announces the fourth edition of its Esports Sprint Challenge one-make series in 2023, which offers sim racers the opportunity to compete virtually on the iRacing.com platform to win prizes including getting behind the wheel of a real-life Porsche on track.
- 01/24/23: Porsche aims to build on its strong start to season 9 with the Porsche 99X Electric Gen3 in Diriyah - Porsche Newsroom
After its outstanding start to the season with the new Porsche 99X Electric Gen3, the TAG Heuer Porsche Formula E Team travels to the Diriyah E-Prix in Saudi Arabia feeling confident.
- 01/24/23: Porsche Esports works team confirms participation in the new ESL R1 Series - Porsche Newsroom
From 10 to 12 February, the virtual ESL R1 racing series specifically for factory teams and large esports organisations celebrates its premiere. The series will run on the “Rennsport” simulation platform. Porsche takes on the competition with the Porsche Coanda Esports Racing Team.
- 01/23/23: White Paper – Change Management Compass 2023 - Porsche Newsroom
What C-level executives can learn from outstanding companies.
- 01/23/23: Change in the Executive Board of Porsche Engineering - Porsche Newsroom
Markus-Christian Eberl (49) becomes Chairman of the Executive Board of Porsche Engineering (CEO) from 1 June 2023. The current Vice President Technical Conformity at Porsche AG succeeds Peter Schäfer (63).
- 01/23/23: IMSA: Porsche 963 tackles the 24 Hours of Daytona from the front row - Porsche Newsroom
The two Porsche 963 fielded by the Porsche Penske Motorsport factory squad have wrapped up their first qualifying session in the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship with varying degrees of success. In the GTD classes, the seven Porsche 911 GT3 R secured only mediocre grid positions.
- 01/20/23: Braking for more - Porsche Newsroom
Battery electric vehicles place new demands on the chassis, particularly when it comes to braking and recuperation. Developers at the Porsche Group are working on new concepts for brake force distribution which will enable better recuperation — without compromising comfort.
- 01/19/23: Porsche Classic Communication Management Plus for retrofitting - Porsche Newsroom
Porsche Classic is expanding its state-of-the-art infotainment for modern Porsche classic cars.
- 01/18/23: British artist imagines the creative journey that inspired the first Porsche - Porsche Newsroom
Porsche, Wallpaper* and Lusion present short film inspired by Ferry Porsche’s dream of a modern sports car.