March 30, 2018 0 Comments
- 04/19/21: The gaming software driving vehicle development - Porsche Newsroom
Game engines bring computer games to life – and they also help to develop new driving functions, such as training driver assistance systems with synthetic sensor data. Porsche Engineering reports on the role they play in vehicle development.
- 04/19/21: TAG Heuer Porsche Formula E Team aims to continue upward trend in Valencia - Porsche Newsroom
After a strong performance in Rome, where Pascal Wehrlein secured the first podium result of the season in the Porsche 99X Electric, the TAG Heuer Porsche Formula E Team wants to underscore its positive progress with another top result in Valencia.
- 04/18/21: Spectacular draw ceremony and hard-fought qualifying finals - Porsche Newsroom
There is going to be a spectacular start to the main draw matches at the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix. The draw ceremony on Centre Court in the Porsche Arena on Sunday when Julia Görges, the 2011 winner, pulled the names out of the “hat” has produced some highly promising matches in as early as the first round.
- 04/18/21: Sunday Drives: Laura Kukuk - Porsche Newsroom
In the latest of Newsroom’s Sunday Drives series, classic and supercar surveyor Laura Kukuk revisits a two-way loop through the picturesque Dolomites.
- 04/17/21: Numerous top stars and an emotional tournament experience for fans - Porsche Newsroom
The Porsche Arena is ready for a week of tennis superlatives: seven of the world’s Top 10 players are in the line-up for the 44th edition of the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix, which begins with qualifying at 10:00 (CEST) on Saturday.
- 04/16/21: Taycan Artcar auction raises USD 200,000 for a worthy cause - Porsche Newsroom
The Porsche Taycan Artcar by Richard Phillips sold for USD 200,000. During the seven-day no-reserve online auction by RM Sotheby’s, more than 50 bids were submitted for the artwork on wheels.
- 04/16/21: Porsche significantly increases deliveries in the first quarter of 2021 - Porsche Newsroom
In the first three months of 2021, Porsche handed over 71,986 vehicles to customers worldwide – a significant 36 per cent increase in deliveries compared with the previous year.
- 04/16/21: Haffner: “The term ‘headcount reduction’ is not in our vocabulary” - Porsche Newsroom
Andreas Haffner, Member of the Executive Board for Human Resources at Porsche, describes employees as the “crown jewels of the company”. He’s against forcing staff into partial retirement – and he doesn’t believe in voluntary redundancy programmes.
- 04/15/21: White Paper – Healthcare in the future - Porsche Newsroom
With vaccination programs gearing up and more normality in sight, Porsche Consulting and Porsche Digital answer the key question: which services and business models in healthcare and well-being will provide the highest value for patients and customers in the future?
- 04/15/21: Alberto Longo: “Formula E will be the reference in motorsport” - Porsche Newsroom
It was through searching for new challenges that lawyer and investment consultant Alberto Longo came to motor racing 20 years ago. His first project in motorsport was the purchase of the Formula One TV rights together with his business partner Alejandro Agag; but their biggest and most important mission would be to create Formula E.