March 30, 2018 0 Comments
- 05/18/22: The Porsche LMDh racing car has already completed more than 6,000 test kilometres - Porsche Newsroom
The LMDh prototype from Porsche has already clocked up more than 6,000 km since its rollout at the beginning of 2022. The Porsche Penske Motorsport development and operations team has obtained a positive overall result after the first four months of testing.
- 05/17/22: Porsche announces dates and location for next Rennsport Reunion - Porsche Newsroom
The next Porsche Rennsport Reunion will be held at Weathertech Raceway Laguna Seca near Monterey, California, from September 28th to October 1st in 2023.
- 05/17/22: Experiencing magic with a 944 Turbo S - Porsche Newsroom
Chance or destiny? For Sonja and Wolfram Schäffer, their first Porsche is more than just a timelessly beautiful object that also functions as a daily driver: their Porsche 944 Turbo S is a statement that encompasses much more than they originally realised.
- 05/17/22: Porsche and MHP support the Ludwigsburg Festival - Porsche Newsroom
Focus on sustainability and digital products: since the end of last year, Porsche and MHP have been supporting the Ludwigsburg Festival, a truly extraordinary cultural event.
- 05/17/22: Emma Raducanu a guest at the Porsche Carrera Cup - Porsche Newsroom
One week before the start of the French Open in Paris, the tennis star and motorsport fan Emma Raducanu visited Brands Hatch for a Porsche Carrera Cup Great Britain race.
- 05/16/22: Porsche establishes a subsidiary in Norway - Porsche Newsroom
Porsche is extending its presence in northern Europe by forming a joint venture with its long-time business partner Autozentrum Sport AS. It will be fully operational from 1 January 2023.
- 05/16/22: Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 ePerformance reveals the potential of Mission R - Porsche Newsroom
Porsche has begun testing the technology components of the Mission R with the 718 Cayman GT4 ePerformance. At the 2021 IAA Mobility in Munich, the conceptual study outlined the vision of a fully-electric GT racing car for customer motorsport in the future. Now, the innovative electric drive concept of the Mission R is demonstrating its potential on national and international racetracks.
- 05/15/22: André Lotterer scores more points at race two in Berlin with the Porsche 99X Electric - Porsche Newsroom
At the wheel of his Porsche 99X Electric, André Lotterer (GER/No. 36) earned important championship points again this weekend for the TAG Heuer Porsche Formula E Team, in race 8 at the Berlin E-Prix.
- 05/13/22: Porsche joins forces with the Avalanche Andretti customer team in Formula E - Porsche Newsroom
Porsche expands its Formula E commitment by supporting the Avalanche Andretti customer team from season 9 onwards. When the world’s first fully-electric racing series heads into a new era with the Gen3 cars in 2023, four Porsche 99X Electric racers will line up on the grid – two fielded by the TAG Heuer Porsche Formula E Team and two by Avalanche Andretti.
- 05/13/22: A wave of enthusiasm: Timo Bernhard meets Sebastian Steudtner - Porsche Newsroom
The 36-year-old surfer Sebastian Steudtner gets two-time Le Mans overall winner Timo Bernhard wet at the DTM in Portugal.