March 30, 2018 0 Comments
- 01/16/21: Porsche at the IAA 2019 - Porsche Newsroom
Porsche will use three drive technologies in the future: highly emotive petrol engines, powerful plug-in hybrids and – from now on – also all-electric powertrains.
- 01/15/21: White Paper – Cybersecurity as a Matter of Competitive Advantage - Porsche Newsroom
Cybersecurity is becoming a growing matter of competitive advantage for companies as a secure product or service turns out to be a unique selling point in an environment of ever-increasing cyber threats.
- 01/15/21: The people – and thinking – behind the Porsche Boxster - Porsche Newsroom
The Porsche Boxster concept resulted from a change in strategy – 25 years on it remains one of the company’s biggest success stories.
- 01/14/21: The Boxster sports car concept: trendsetting design and clever detailed solutions - Porsche Newsroom
In 1993, the Porsche Boxster faced its first and biggest test: the public unveiling of the concept car at the Detroit Motor Show.
- 01/12/21: New limited-edition anniversary model: Boxster 25 years - Porsche Newsroom
Porsche is celebrating the 25th birthday of its roadster family with a special anniversary model: the Boxster 25 years.
- 01/12/21: Porsche achieves robust level of deliveries in 2020 - Porsche Newsroom
Porsche delivered a total of 272,162 new vehicles worldwide last year, just three per cent below the record set in 2019.
- 01/11/21: Creating added value – for the environment and society - Porsche Newsroom
One year after Porsche became a member of the Value Balancing Alliance, Sebastian Rudolph, Vice President Communications, explains the initiative’s aims.
- 01/10/21: Sunday Drives: Jeff Zwart - Porsche Newsroom
In the first of Newsroom’s Sunday Drives series, the photographer and film director Jeff Zwart reveals his favourite home road.
- 01/10/21: PESC: Joshua Rogers and Kevin Ellis Jr. win at the season-opener - Porsche Newsroom
Two races, two different winners and plenty of action at the season-opening round of the Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup.
- 01/08/21: Open secret - Porsche Newsroom
Now and then forgotten treasures emerge – like this one-off 356 1500 Pre-A Cabriolet, with an aluminium body made by Reutter.